better late then never

I know at the moment I am pretty late with everything... this depends on some stuff in RL. I am so so sorry about it and hope all my friends and supporters understand that and will keep me up!
Still up to date and I will come with more - even if I am later as usual -
take a taxi to these events:  Collabor88  --   Tres Chic  --  Rewind  --  Cosmopolitan  --  Enchantment 

left look:
hair: Sintiklia - Olivia [bento] see more below @ Tres Chic
eyes: L'Etre - Real Eyes [#51]
face: L'Etre - Lola [sandy] wearing the eyeshadow and lipstick [#1]
head: Catwa
body: Maitreya
suit: Tetra - Formation Playsuit [huddriven] @ C88
shoes: ChicChica - Ava [steel] @ Rewind

both wear jewelry: ChicChica - Avery [s.below] @ Cosmo

right look:
hair: Sintiklia - Olivia [bento] see more below @ Tres Chic
face: Genesis Lab - Taylor [toffee] @ Rewind
head: Genesis Lab
body: Maitreya
necklace: AvaWay - Mary [w.watch]
dress: shine by zd - Charlotte Party Dress [vintage blue] @ Tres Chic
shoes: ChicChica - Etierre [silver] @ Enchantment



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen